Our dedicated band of volunteers (including the Friends of Sudbury Neighbourhood Centre) are a vitally important part of the Centre’s work and assistance in many areas of our work to deliver quality services for older adults using our facilities. Our volunteers have a multitude of skills and abilities, built of many years’ experience. Their contribution to the Centre includes:
- Preparing and serving refreshments
- Helping to serve lunch
- Assisting with activities and events
- Assisting with day care activities
- Chatting and providing general companionship for clients and service users
- Tending our lovely garden
- Escorting clients on the Centre’s minibuses
Volunteer with us!
If you would like to volunteer at the Centre please contact us at 0208 908 1220 or email the office on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please complete the volunteer application form.
We look forward to hearing from you!