The Centre helps each client to live as complete and independent a life as possible. The Centre’s activities are all designed to aid with our clients’ mobility, provide them with sufficient mental stimulation, and overcome isolation in their own homes. To this end the facilities available to clients at the Centre include:
- Carers on duty at all times
- Assisted bathing facilities with easy access bath
- Disabled toilets
- Easy access to activity and lounge areas
- Easy access to the communal dining area
- Easy access to the garden with seating and shade
- Health and well-being clinic
- Lunch cooked daily in our kitchen by our staff
- Coffee shop run by volunteers
- Food shopping for clients who are unable to shop for themselves
- Parking space for car drop-offs and pick-ups.
Other services include Chiropody, Hairdressing, Nail Cutting and access to an Optician on a regular basis.
The Centre also operates a Wellbeing Clinic, and our Nurse provides practical advice on health promotion, blood pressure testing, medication management and tips on coping with adverse weather conditions.
Outings to various places of interest are arranged throughout the year, which include trips to museums, parks, the seaside, theatres, etc. Also, we organise special events at the Centre. Have a look at our Newsletters which highlight the events and outings we organise at the Centre.
We welcome other people to the Centre who wish to pay for use of specific facilities rather than the day care package. These include the following:
- Computer classes
- Luncheon club
- Tai Chi.